September 8, 2022

Book Nook | More Back to School

Okay, so our favorite Barnes and Noble location is moving. They had a sale all summer, everything was at least 25% off. Mandy and I went a little crazy. I stocked up on some future Christmas gifts. I spent a ton of money and I want to go back. Help.

We picked-up some new books to add to our book nook shelves for the back to school theme.

Hattie Harmony is a really gentle way of covering the topic of worries/school anxiety. School Days is a fun seek and find book and Let's Build a School is a board book but really captivating for truck/vehicle lovers.

An ABC of Equality and Our Favorite Day of the Year are books I got to bring in more diversity topics to our bookshelves. I'm very grateful that the community we live in and the school Kip attends are naturally very diverse, but I still think it's important to talk about diversity and inclusion with the kids starting at a young age.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment