August 9, 2021

Weekending it

It was birthday weekend over here!

Mandy and I turned 25 + 1 decade on Saturday. Dan let me sleep-in and then we opened presents from him and the kids. I got lots of new books to read, cash to spend, and several bottles of my favorite Gatorade only found at one store in Bay Ridge Brooklyn. Thanks Buddy! 

For our present to each other, Mandy and I got to spend the whole day together shopping. We went to Target, Barnes & Noble, HomeSense, Home Goods, Kohl's, etc. We had a lot of fun together and talked non-stop. When we got home we all ordered take-out from Cheesecake Factory as our birthday dinner.  We splurged with Dan too since we didn't do much of anything special on his actual b-day. 



It was a wild year but we all made it through together. 

After cheesecake, we finished decorating for Kip's little family birthday celebration on Sunday. We celebrated his birthday a few days early since it falls on a Tuesday this year when Mandy and I have work commitments. It was a GRAND day for Kip which I will share about later this week. 

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! I'm so glad you got to have a special day! I can't believe Kip is already turning 4!

    ReplyDelete