August 6, 2021

Marmee & Poppa Visit

This past weekend while Dan and I were in Kansas attending the services for his Dad, my parents were in New Jersey helping Mandy out with the kids. They had planned the trip awhile back with the thought that Dan and I would do a quick overnight beach trip to Cape May. That didn't work out but it was such a relief for me to know my parents were able to help with the kids while we were away on short notice. 

Mandy kept everyone busy and happy with a trip to the beach to skip rocks, going to the pool, a shopping trip to Target, and exploring a living history farm nearby. Everyone had a good time. 








On Sunday after both Dan and I got back, we saw half of the car show in town before being rained on. 





And we had a beautiful blue-sky day where we managed to successfully fly the kite that Auntie Jess gave Kip when she was here in June









Ivy was a little timid around Marmee (I had weaned her quickly before I left so she was super clingy to Mandy) but I managed some sneaky interactions to grab photos.


Take the photos people! Even if you can't get a single one with everyone looking at the camera and the baby will have none of it...take the photo!!



We love you Marmee and Poppa. Thanks for coming into our crazy. We miss you already. 


No comments:

Post a Comment