June 29, 2021

Weekending it

This weekend Auntie Jessy came to visit!!! We had not seen her since December 2019 and so we quickly made-up for lost time by taking her to all of Kip's favorite places in New Jersey.

We went to Storybook Land!














Jess brought Kip a kite and showed Kip how to fly it. It was epic. I've never successfully flown a kite so this was awesome.
 




We also took her to Northlandz to see what Kip calls "the biggest layout ever and all." Yes, we just went there last week. And yes, I'm hoping not to return for some time. It's for the kids...that's what I tell myself.







We also played in the front yard splash pad.



And Jess and I took Kip to the beach yesterday morning.


We played and watched movies, cooked and snuggled, went for walks, and had a good time. 





Ivy needed some more time to warm-up to Auntie Jagee but I'm sure she'll get there. We love you, Jess!! Thanks for coming to visit our crazy crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment