June 3, 2021

Still My Little Flower Bull

Spring and summer always bring about the return of my little flower bull.




Kip has become such a typical toddler and a lot of days I feel like he is out of control! Toddlerhood is the wild west of parenting let me tell you! Sure, newborn days are hard but the sass and attitude of a mini person are quite a lot and we often forget the kids are humans too and they have their moments. Kip screams, is aggressive, throws massive tantrums, and makes pretty deep threats. But then he has such soft and tender moments too. He feels things deeply, not just the injustice of having to take a bath(!) but also a picture of a crying kid in a book. He is sensitive and caring and I appreciate seeing those tender feelings so much. 

Also, he is a riot. The kid is destined to be the class clown. I'm counting on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment