February 12, 2018

Weekending it

Woof. This winter needs to end. I just needed to state that in the hopes that it will come true.

I'm trying to keep my head above water over here. Too many things to keep track of. Staying on top of work, keeping the apartment somewhat put together, savoring time with Kip, and documenting life on this blog. Oh, and the Olympics. So much to do!!

Recapping our weekend and a bit from last week since I didn't have a chance to do our Peeks from the week.

On Wednesday Mandy and I had our half birthday. And since Kip's half birthday was over the weekend and Dan's was only a month ago, we decided to celebrate. So I brought home special cupcakes. And now I'm dreaming about them.


This weekend Mandy stayed over on Saturday and we all went to Buy Buy Baby, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Costco. You guys, Costco on the weekend is one thing. Costco on the weekend in Brooklyn is a whole other level. I ran in to get diapers and there was a line TO GET in line and another line to get out the door. Insane.

Kippy turned 6 months old on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check back tomorrow for his little monthly update.


On Sunday we did church and grocery shopping. Kippy fell asleep on the ride home and since he hadn't napped well the whole day we decided to just make laps around the neighborhood so he could sleep longer. I actually really loved it. Just driving around with my boys.


Hope your week is starting off well. Watch some of the Olympics, it will make you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment