February 2, 2018

Peeks from the Week

Well, it's finally February. But also, I hate February. Too much of this darn winter and I miss summer so desperately. And no energy and poor sleep and I'm gonna torch my winter coat and scarf.  February is always very angsty for me.

Yes, there is that love day tucked in there. Yes, it's the shortest month, Yes, we get one holiday Monday. And sure, the Super Bowl food is fun. BUT, where is the sunshine? And will I ever be warm again? And will people ever stop coughing??? Merg.

Here is my only cheer. Cute Kip pics from the week.







Happy Friday!!!

3 comments:

  1. I hear you on the "will people ever stop coughing?!?!" I'm SO READY for it to be warm and to not be afraid to take my kids out of the house!!! Kip is darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Every day I feel like we take our lives into our hands when we get on the petri dish subways.

      Delete
  2. Such sweet pictures! He is really growing fast! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete