February 5, 2018

Weekending it

This weekend was pretty mellow.

Mandy stayed over on Friday night so Dan and I could go on a date. We had planned to go ice skating in Bryant Park after work but it was frigid and really windy and half the rink was closed. So we decided to go to dinner and see Star Wars in Brooklyn. We had a nice time and Dan really enjoyed seeing Star Wars. I was happy he was happy.

On Saturday we took Kippy to a first birthday party for a little friend from church. Evidently I took no photos.

You guys, do you have Amazon Prime? Well, important information to share. Episodes of the game show Supermarket Sweeps are available on Amazon Prime. It's epic. We loved that show when it was on PAX TV and now it's even better with the dated outfits and cheesy lines. It's made me quite happy the last few days.

On Sunday we headed to church and Kippy did pretty well during the service. Afterwards we did grocery shopping, laundry, naps, and then the Super Bowl. It was a pretty good game and Dan was thrilled with the winners.

I'm off with Kippy today and Mandy has the week off so she is headed over to pick us up for some sister shopping later!

Now, some Kip Pics




1 comment:

  1. SUPERMARKET SWEEP!!!! I loved that show! I'm totally going to have to look it up on Prime now! Kip is a cutie pie! Avery is also chewing every toy (or shirt) in sight. I'm hoping a tooth just pops through soon so she'll return to her normal sleep schedule!

    ReplyDelete