January 22, 2018

Weekending it

We've had a greet weekend. The sun came out, the temperatures made it feel like Spring, and my mom was in town!!

Marmee arrived Thursday night and got to spend all Friday with Mandy and Kippy.


On Saturday we all headed over to New Jersey for lunch, shopping at the mall, and hanging at Mandy's apartment. Kippy did a pretty good job considering his naps were off.



This weekend he found his lips and tongue. Probably likes the feeling of this tiny teeth poking through. Also making raspberries with his mouth and blowing bubbles.


On Sunday we went to church and Kip was a disaster. Literally scream crying so we had to leave early. He passed out pretty much as soon as we left. Bad naps catching up. We drove into the city to have lunch with my mom's cousins and Kippy perked-up for the afternoon.

I got him to take snuggly nap on me later in the day while Dan and my mom watched football.


Pre-bedtime snuggles with Marmee.


Today, my mom is exploring the city and I'm at home with Kip trying to get him back on a full nap routine.

Oh gosh I wish this warm weather would stick around. Spring can't come fast enough for me, winter this year has ben COLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment