January 5, 2018

Peeks from the Week

Our New Years eve was low-key and lame. Kip went to bed at 5 pm. Dan and I started a puzzle and then I stopped by a friend's party for a couple of hours but was back by 10:30 so I could pump. In a moment of stupidity, I decided we could stay up until midnight and watch the ball drop. And we needed our traditional cooky new years glasses pic. The staying up until midnight was a bad idea. I was dragging and a zombie all of new years day.


Dan was off of work on Monday for New Years and he was so sweet to let me go back to bed after feeding Kip in the morning. When I woke up he had cinnamon rolls and hot coffee waiting for me! We spent the day lounging around and working on the 4D New York puzzle Dan got for Christmas.





Pretty fun. Totally not geographically accurate. 

Kippy also had his first taste of food on New Years day! I gave him a little lick of avocado and he was so tired at the time but seemed to like it.


Bonding with his buddy bear, Toothpick.


Our area was hit with a blizzard yesterday and I was super hopeful I would get a snow day but alas, we only got a one our delay. I was very annoyed by this. But Dan and Kippy got to spend the snow day together.


The snow stopped by Thursday night and now we have a solid three days of brutally cold temperatures and wind chill in the negatives. So we will be cooped-up inside all weekend. Summer! We miss you desperately. 

1 comment:

  1. It's been super cold where I live too.
    Wow, that's quite a puzzle!

    ReplyDelete