February 14, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday: Your Loves

Happy Valentines Day!!! Today I'm linking-up with Andrea again for Show and Tell Tuesday!



Today's prompt is Your Loves: reintroduce us to your loves, spouse, kids, family, pets.

Well, everyone here knows Dan, my buddy. He is truly the best blessing God has given me. He is the best husband to me. He is a true servant lover and I am grateful for his commitment to me. Most days I don't deserve him but he loves me anyways.


This is one of my favorite pictures. It reminds me why I love him and brings me back to those carefree dating days. 

Dan's special skills: serving others, looking cute, mad video game skillz, sports, making the bed, doing the dishes, being a sous chef, adventuring, navigating the subway, spoiling me, being silly, scratching my back, napkin notes, laundry, snuggling. He is sensitive, prayerful, thoughtful, encouraging, and kind.

And today, we our introducing our newest love, our little Valentine. Arriving this August!!!


We are super excited, a little scared, and mostly thrilled to finally be able to start this new chapter of our lives together. It wasn't an easy journey and we have more to share but for today we wanted our tiny Valentine to say its first "hello" to the world on this day of love.

I have many more loves in this world. My sisters, parents, and in-laws (the whole family), being at the tip top of the list. I'm so grateful for the support and love they give us every day. 

5 comments:

  1. Squeeee! The secret is out! I'm so excited to be an auntie!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! I'm popping by from the link up. :) What an exciting post this is!! Congratulations to you and your husband!! - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyyyy! Stephanie! I was SO hoping this would be happening this year! We're probably like right around the same time in our pregnancies!!! I'm so excited for you & Dan!!!!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was so excited when you announced and I was waiting and waiting until I could announce since I knew we would be close together.

      Delete