February 17, 2017

Peeks from the Week

In case you missed our post on Tuesday, Dan and I are expecting a baby this coming August! We are actually 15 weeks today!

Since this is our first pregnancy and all of our family lives far away, it's been really hard not to share the baby related details about our life for the last three months. But don't worry, I'll do a few posts in the coming weeks to catch you all up on the journey.

We didn't really celebrate Valentine's Day. We made each other handmade cards and that was it. Austerity and the fact that prices are jacked on this holiday we just skipped out on all of it. Neither of us were disappointed. My mom sent us some gift cards for future cheap dates. Thanks mom!

On Wednesday we had a super quick OB appointment that lasted 15 minutes but since we had to get up and out the door an hour early we decided to treat ourselves to breakfast afterwards. Bagel date!


Any time there is bagel day at work (random free bagels) they get the bagels from this place called Zuckers and I LOVE THEM. So we went there and sadly they were not as good as they are when I get them at work. I think it's because they weren't free (and rather expensive). But I enjoyed my breakfast time with Dan.

Mandy suggested we watch the Jim Gaffigan comedy routines on Netflix and I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. I was crying from laughing so hard. If you need a good mood boost, watch them. They aren't dirty.

I'm so grateful for the three-day weekend. I need to get.stuff.done!! Also, sad fact, after Monday there isn't another "holiday" until the end of May. Brace yourself.

Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment