January 22, 2016

Peeks from the Week

I love short weeks.  I love looking forward to a snow-packed weekend.


Apparently the eastern seaboard is going to get slammed this weekend with tons of snow.  I'm not holding my breath, they always over hype these things.  But, I am excited for any amount of snow since it is late January and we've yet to see anything significant.

Dan and I went to the grocery store last night at 9:45 pm - 15 minutes before closing.  It was the best time to shop since it wasn't crowded and we felt like we beat the rush of people who will be acting like it's the end of the world before this storm arrives tomorrow.  We got ingredients to make pizza tonight and Terri Mom's Vegetable Soup for tomorrow.  I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow, making a late breakfast of blueberry muffins, binge watching the rest of season three of The Americans, crafting, snuggling, and relaxing all day.

I don't have any pics of "peeks" this week because pretty much nothing happened.  Wednesday we had small group and it was breakfast for dinner!  My favorite.  It has been a breakfast themed week.  Waffle Party on Monday, Dan made egg in a pie shell thing on Tuesday, and then at small group we had frittatas, bacon, and pastries.  We've been watching the last season of Parks and Rec on Netflix and saving The Americans for this weekend. That's about it.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment