June 6, 2023

Fun Day

Last Friday was Fun Day at Kip's school. Fun Day is what they call "Field Day" at the school yard. A bunch of relay games and fun activities for the kids. I helped his class last year and as class mom, I got to join again this year.

I had more fun this time around, even though it was 90 degrees outside. I knew what to expect and how best to help so I felt more confident. They did bounce houses, spin art, a pool relay, face painting and tattoos, and a sponge race. There were loads more activities but Kip's class didn't end up participating in everything. It was so hot and his teacher was worried about the heat so we took the kids back inside after awhile and they watched a movie and ate popcorn. Not a bad day if you ask me!









I hope the kids all have good memories from this fun event.

No comments:

Post a Comment