May 4, 2023

Sweet Scenes

Just some treasured moments caught on camera.

I captured a photo of Kip with the baby bib he insists on wearing whenever we serve tomato soup for dinner. Tomato soup and grilled cheese is one of his favorites.

The beautiful blooming tree outside our picture window this spring. By the time I post it, it's already fully leafy.

It is my civic duty to inform you about the epic new Nutella Biscuit cookies. They are kryptonite. Go buy yourself three bags to keep them in circulation. Mandy bought me a surprise bag for an anniversary treat. I've been at my job with the museum for 12 years. Boom!

Ivy is petrified of thunder and lightening. Sweet thing. She will mention it for days after a storm.

Evidence of play around the house.










Ivy loves to play with Aaron's Thinking Putty. It's a bit like Silly Putty from back in the day but colored and it smells good. She made herself a little putty play perch.
 
 
Last month, we introduced the kids to the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie from the 1970s. Ivy was completely taken by the Oompa Loompas. Since the movie is so old, there isn't much available as far as toys go. I found her a shirt online which she adores. I wish you could all hear her sing the Oompa Loompa song. So cute.
 

This age combination with Kip and Ivy is so fun. Sure, the days are long and there are many exhausting low points, but it is also so much fun. So many cute conversations and little personalities blooming in front of our eyes.

1 comment: