March 28, 2022

Weekending it

Winter has returned. Boo! It's in the 30s today and false spring has faded. 

Lots to do this weekend. Typical chores, haircut for me, Target shopping, Dan took Kip to his first swim lesson at the Y which involved no swimsuits or water. Kip was only willing to look at the pool. He claims he already knows how to swim. We will try again next week.

Mandy and I purged and organized the utility/storage room in the basement.



Dan took the kids to the playground.



Kip did big-kid Legos and science experiments and Dan watched KU advance to the next round in March Madness.





There was BIG progress on the bathroom last week. I'm crossing ALL my fingers and toes that it gets done TODAY and I can do a full and final reveal this week. Cross your fingers for me too???


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Crossing my fingers for you! Kip looks like he had a great time building Legos and doing experiments. Your basement organization looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete