September 15, 2021

Weekending it

Ugh, it's already Wednesday.

This weekend was jam packed. I went into the office on Saturday for the anniversary but I got to help with the education webinar instead of being on the plaza. It was a great experience and I hope I get to do it again. The bum side was the long commute on the weekend. 

Sunday I had a baby shower for a friend back in Brooklyn. 

Since that too was a long drive, Dan decided to take Kip and they had a special day together. They had a picnic of Wendy's and then went to the Prospect Park Zoo.
 




 
Mandy stayed home and played with Ivy. So grateful for her help juggling the kids.
 
Fortunately, I had Monday off from work. Mandy and I did school drop off. So far Kip has given us a bit of a hard time getting to school in the morning this week. Once he is there, he does fine but it's motivating him that is a struggle. 

Today I'm in office. I guess back to school means back to all the tasks and chores of everything else. We need the internet guys to come out and fix our internet. The bathroom shower door is being installed tomorrow (can you believe that? Two months later). Friday is a fridge delivery and flu shots for the kids. Adults are getting flu shots as well and there is also routine blood draws for the kids. Last night was a Zoom PTO meeting. Next week is back to school night and picture day. So much to keep track of!

No comments:

Post a Comment