May 10, 2021

Weekending it

Hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day weekend. We had split weather so we made the most of it. 

Saturday was rainy so Mandy and I did our monthly shopping trip to Trader Joe's and hit up Hobby Lobby and Kohl's on the way home.

On Mother's Day I was able to sleep in a little. Mandy made egg sandwiches for breakfast and I was surprised with lots of gifts. Dan got me two books and THREE big bottles of my favorite flavor of Gatorade which is really hard to find. My hero! The kids helped with fun crafts and Mandy got me a future date to Barnes & Noble to browse and a swim top. 

Mandy worked on the yard most of the day and Dan took Kip to a new-to-us playground. I was able to have some quiet time and chance to spruce-up our bedroom balcony while Ivy napped. For coffee o'clock Dan went and got my favorite bubble tea. We did video calls with Grandma and Marmee and Jagee too!

It was a mostly normal weekend with treats sprinkled throughout and that was plenty celebration for me. 

We are in the one week countdown to Ivy's first birthday and there is an animal in our attic (we think). Happy Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment