May 29, 2019

Tables

This past week we hosted our last Table gathering before the summer sabbath. Tables is what our church calls Small Groups. We've hosted several semesters and this past season was, I think, our third time. We had a really large crew this year in our tiny space which was interesting at times but overall we enjoyed the season.




I always get a little stressed before the gathering because hosting is hard for me a lot of the times and I'm typically cranky right after work. But once everyone arrives and we were all seated and enjoying a meal and conversation, I always felt better. It's a positive stretching experience for me. And we are grateful for this loving community.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you guys have hosted this so much! I'm the same way before gatherings, and also feel so much better as the evening goes on.

    ReplyDelete