February 18, 2019

Weekending it

This weekend Dan was living his real-life dream and killing it in an all-day basketball tournament with church friends. Kip and I didn't attend because I wanted Dan to really enjoy his time and I knew it would be hard with Kip. A friend sent some pictures.




Annndd...after games literally all day, our church team won the championship in overtime!!! The next day at church everyone was telling me that Dan had some crazy moves. I knew he would. I remember his skills from when he would play with the youth group at our old church. He really loves the court and I'm excited for him to share his love with Kip when he gets older.

Meanwhile, while Dan played, Mandy and I had a play date for Kip and his friend and mom. They played really well together.




Kip face-planted on the floor later and got his first goose egg. 


Then we drove over to the Staten Island Mall for lunch and shopping.

On Sunday, Kip turned into a two year old. Raging mood all day long that hasn't stopped. I'm exhausted. But, it's a holiday Monday and he is down for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment