February 22, 2019

Peeks from the Week

One of my mom friends warned me that one day it would be like a switch and suddenly your baby would be a raging toddler. That day has come. I thought Kip's tantrums on Sunday were a one-off. Like tired or hangry. But no. It's been a tough week! He gives me the most but Dan has witnessed it and Mandy as well. So, buckle-up and hold on. Terrible twos started early!!

Okay, but for the most part. He is still sweet and fun and we'll make it through.

In other news, Kip is now climbing. I was getting his bath ready on Monday night and I walked into the living room to find this.


Eeek!

Dan took Kippy to a friend's apartment on Tuesday for a play date. Ball pit? Yes please!


And look at how cute he is eating at the kiddie table!


Music class with Mandy!




And on Thursday, Dan took Kip on the subway to visit his boss at the office.

Today Mandy is in LA to visit Jessy so I am at home with Kip for an extra mom day. So far, he has graced me with multiple tantrums.


Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment