February 15, 2019

Happy Valentime's Day

Dan says Valentime's instead of Valentine's. He can't help it. And it's cute.

This week we set out a few small treats to celebrate this minor holiday in the dead of winter. We celebrated a day early with Mandy and some toys sent from Marmee and Poppa.


Kippy got puppy stuffies from both sets of grandparents!


On the actual holiday, I got home from work and Dan was all dressed up and set a nice table for us to enjoy the most romantic meal on the planet: blue box mac & cheese with hot dogs. PLUS, my favorite rain berry flavor Gatorade in wine glasses. We go all out.


And he spent an hour making me handmade paper flowers because I told him multiple times NOT to buy me real flowers on v-day because of how astronomically more expensive they are on that date. Personally, paper flowers are much more special.


2 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest thing ever! Those paper flowers!!! And sometimes, the best meals are the simplest ones. I'm so glad you guys had such a fun and festive day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those paper flowers would melt my heart more than real (overpriced for V Day) ones!

    ReplyDelete