February 4, 2019

Weekending it

We're in a warming trend. Today it's in the 50s which might as well be the 80s compared to what we had the last week. FAKE SPRING!!!! And I'll take it!

This weekend Dan, Kip, and I ran family errands. We drove over to Staten Island and hit up Costco, Target, Trader Joe's, and the Staten Island Mall. Highly productive.

We happened to stop at the Disney store and looked around. I showed Kippy a Bullseye plush and he LOVED it. And then we bought it for him. Because we are soft and he just loved it so much. Plus there was a sale. Buy one plush get one for $3. So we got Bullseye and Woody for $25. And it's the cutest.


Also the cutest, Dan playing with Kip.


On Sunday we did church and brunch and then had the president of Kip's fan club come over to hang out and chat. I didn't get any pictures but Kip was a total ham with her.

The Super Bowl was SOOOOO LAMMMEEEE. Here was the highlight.


Homemade nachos made by me.

Kip and I are headed to the park after nap to soak in all the afternoon sun and warmth. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment