December 7, 2018

Peeks from the Week

Sharing a little peek from this week.

Our church hosted a big formal gathering they called "The Ball" on Tuesday night to celebrate 2018 and join together for a little end-of-the-year fun. It was fancy, there was dancing, there was confetti we got a babysitter. It was a blast.

I felt super self-conscious at first because I had to come directly from work and there isn't much that is less glamorous than getting dressed in a bathroom stall. I felt really frumpy compared to everyone else. I perked up eventually but it was just one day when I wanted to feel like a beauty queen. Oh well.

Anyways, we enjoyed the night together. We invited Dan's cousin Kourtney and her date and we had a really fun time dancing and chatting.



We will forever be grateful to this community that took us in when we were low and showed us how to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment