October 6, 2017

Peeks from the Week

Mandy and me had Monday together with Kip and I had him solo on Tuesday. We had a Lactation Consultant come over in the afternoon and she spent two hours with us trying to help get a game plan together for more effective feeding. I'll share more about that next week but all good things!


It was my first week of three days back at work. Not gonna lie, it's no fun. I miss Kippy so much and the days go by so slowly. Fortunately, Dan and Mandy have managed to get him to stay awake until 7 pm so I at least get to put him to bed at night.

Dan had Kippy on Wednesday and Thursday this week. Back-to-back! He did awesome and they had a great time together. Props to Dan, as well, because he had to be the first one to implement the new feeding schedule assigned by the Lactation Consultant on Tuesday.



We were all thrilled to see Mandy on Friday morning!


Friday started rough for me. Up since 3:45 am pumping and one of the bottles fell off my pump flange and spilled all over the carpet. Kip spit-up on my pants so I had to change before work. The subways were crowded and someone offered me their seat because I looked pregnant. Ugh. I know I still have a tiny bump but I'm actually really happy with where I am only 8 weeks postpartum. And my computer crashed three times before 10 am. But, it's Friday!!! And Dan's parents arrive tomorrow for a weekend visit. Yay.

Enjoy your holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment