April 16, 2014

When Steph first came into my life

So as I think I mentioned in previous posts, I'm not always the most observant but I'm so glad I woke up and discovered the beautiful person that Stephanie is.

So glad that with all the different things we have both done in our lives so far that God still brought us together.  Many things could have been different and we might have never met but that was not what God had in store, and I am so glad!!!!   

Below is a picture of Crossroads Care and Communication card that we have new people fill out when they visit the church in order to get their contact info, etc.  Anyways, a few weeks ago we started going through old ones at the office and getting rid of ones from all the way back in 2006.

Paul gave me this one and thought I might like it: 



It's the C&C card Stephanie filled out the very first time she came to Crossroads. 

So thankful for all ways God brought us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment