September 15, 2020

Weekending it

I survived the crazy week. And so did everyone else!! Now, to find new things to stress about. They are aplenty. 

This weekend Dan and Mandy got a UHaul and brought the rest of her stuff over to the house. In just a few days she had her basement apartment all tidied and decorated. I think it feels like a mini vacation to go to her "place" and Kip begs to go down there all the time. We're glad to have her here.

I can't wait to "reveal" some of the inside of the house. Soon! We finished unpacking this weekend and putting things away. Hanging wall shelves and putting up pictures. It finally feels like my brain is getting more organized and de-cluttered the closer we get to being fully moved in. Now, if only to find time to write the blog posts and gather the photos. 

Ice cream toast from Kip to start your week off sweet!

I promise more posts ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment