July 6, 2020

Weekending it

Happy Monday evening. Apparently, this is my only time to do "work" now...after the babes are in bed.

I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend. It seemed different this year for many reasons but I think I've come to accept the way life is now. The most festive we got was dressing Kip and Ivy in patriotic outfits and doing a photo shoot. This little romper was a gift from Aunt Judy and Aunt Kandi.


Behind the scenes




On Saturday we went to Jersey. Big surprise. We had lunch at Mandy's and then went to a park. It was HOT and it's been so dry here that the grass was fried but it wasn't crowded and we felt comfortable. We brought a tub and water with some toys for Kip to play with.




We ended up leaving not long after arriving because Kip had to go to the bathroom and we didn't have anywhere for him to go. Life with a toddler.

Mandy came back with us to have hot dogs for dinner and help with bedtime. Did anyone watch Hamilton this weekend? It was epic! Gosh I miss Broadway.

The fireworks in the area were insane this year. We saw none of them but heard them for hours all night. They were SO loud, I feel like they were in front of our building. But in some strange twist of nature, Ivy slept through the night for the first time. 7 pm - 6 am!

Sunday disappeared into oblivion. We did nothing. But I did capture these cutie dreamers.


1 comment: