July 10, 2020

Peeks from the Week

Woohoo! We made it through the week...but it's not like the weekends are ever much to look forward to these days.

Some scenes from our week.

Kip's smoothie shop!


I don't do Instagram stories often (hardly ever) but I put some videos of Kip playing with his doll on Tuesday night. He is such a good little caretaker and as sweet as he is with his doll, he is twice that with Ivy. Dan and I have been quite shocked by how gentle he is with her. Sure, he has toddler moments and aggressive behavior but for the most part he is a really good big brother.


It's been so hot and humid this week we haven't gotten outside much. On Thursday Dan made a "town" on paper and Kip has played with it for two days now.


Today was my first 100% solo day with Kip and Ivy. It was hard but we made it all in one piece and I even managed an hour and a half phone call for work! Phew.


Ivy has a piddle pad under her because we are in spit-up central over here. SO MUCH spit up. I honestly forgot about that part of the baby phase and the reflux makes it worse. Poor girl.

We have zero plans for the weekend. We'll be lucky if we even get outside.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blender! I think this boy needs a snow cone machine!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that Kip is getting along with his sister. I love that play smoothie set.

    ReplyDelete