March 29, 2019

Peeks from the Week

We tried a few different things this week to see if they helped with Kip's tantrums. Typically in the morning, Dan will bring Kip into our bed to watch a little TV while he has his cup of milk. This allows me to take a shower and start getting ready for work without him following me around. Now, however, Kip throws a fit when we turn the TV off so mid-week we decided to cut the morning family bed and see if that helped. Jury is still out. He did well one day and the next day threw a fit because he wanted a show. We'll keep trying.

I had my day with Kip on Tuesday this week and he threw fits all day long and basically refused to eat anything I offered. So, I tried a muffin tin dinner with lots of food he normally loves but in a different presentation. He loved it, or rather, he was starving and gave-up the fight?


The weather is getting more consistently nice so that has been really helpful to get Kip out of the house for a bit each day.


Dan and I are going to see a show tomorrow and hopefully temps in the 60s will bring back our sunshine boy. Fingers crossed!


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to present his food in a different way! I'll have to try that with Avery. So far, she's enjoying throwing all food on the floor in her display of disapproval of my offerings.

    ReplyDelete