March 11, 2019

Weekending it

I love daylight saving time in the Spring. Even though we lose an hour, I'm just so grateful that it is no longer dark outside when I leave work. And it is the first hint of the approaching spring and that makes me happy!

We had a little warmer weather this weekend. Dan, Kip, and I headed to Staten Island to go out for lunch and hit up Target.

We planned on going to Costco as well but it was too packed and diapers can wait.

Trying to ride Bullseye.


On Sunday it poured rain ALL DAY. We were at church early since Dan was serving which meant I chased Kip around all morning. He did not nap and was a bit of a grump. And, he insisted on going outside and stomping in the puddles. I forgot to bring his rain boots so his shoes got soaked.


A little girl at church made Kip a name tag and I just love little kid handwriting. So sweet.


Sunday afternoon show time.


We had a friend come over for a short play date late Sunday afternoon. Kippy loves it when people come over. He gets so excited. Unfortunately I didn't grab any pictures.

Happy Monday!

1 comment: