July 14, 2016

Bucket List Fail

Remember waaay back in April I shared our Spring Bucket list and then I never said a peep about it since?

Well, that's because we totally bombed.  I blame our lack of bucket list adventures on the rather cool-weathered spring we had and all that craziness in June. But, it wasn't a complete fail.  We did accomplish a few highlight moments.


1) Bike rides. Big fat nope.

2) Bake homemade bread. Ha! What was I thinking?

3) Mini trip to Washington D.C. Well, okay at least we did that. See the recap here and here.


4) Go on a picnic. I mean, come on, it wouldn't have been that hard but we didn't do it.

5) Try two new restaurants. Of course! We discovered our new favorite affordable Mexican restaurant in the neighborhood and I know we tried something else but I can't remember at the moment.

6) Visit the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens.  Did that back here, although the weather was less than springish that day.


7) Rollerskating. Dang! I still really want to do that but I can't find anywhere close that doesn't require a car.

8) Sign-up for a class.  This is comical. Of course we didn't do that.

I haven't put together a Summer Bucket List yet and I feel like it's too late and I don't want the pressure of checking off adventures when my goal is to just get the apartment in shape. I don't know, maybe we're too old for this kind of thing anyways. Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment