March 17, 2014

Tidi-Bits

I'm trying not to let the wedding planning overwhelm our lives, and by extension this blog.  So, here are some tidi-bits happening in life right now.

Sometimes Dan has impluse buys that thrill me to pieces!


BIG things come in small packages.  This was the wedding dress that I ordered.  It ended up being three sizes too large and can't be altered.  So now I'm looking into plan B.


Easter Candy has been on sale at Rite Aid for the last three weeks.  These jelly beans are epic:


This is what you find when you eat them on the couch-bed.  Those orange ones have a way of getting away, apparently.  


Dan is getting more confident in his cooking skills.  He made chili with Fritos one night all on his own and it was delicious! 


I drew something to frame and hang in our future apartment...I'm thinking the bathroom will be a good place.  Hedgehog love!


A mission group from Kansas came to Brooklyn for a few days this weekend to work with Dan and we went to the Narrows Botanic Gardens in our neighborhood to help them get ready for spring. 


There was a "youth" dodge-ball tournament at church on Sunday.  I put "youth" in quotation marks because there were a lot of adults that participated.  Exhibit A (Dan in the white shirt):


No comments:

Post a Comment