March 3, 2014

March, with both feet in

Spring is still nowhere in sight, but the doldrums of February had taken their toll and the first of March provided a perfect restart point to kick back into gear.

Dan and I got to spend the whole weekend together which, for me, is a super treat and makes me excited for when we have an apartment together and we can play house for real!

Without even designating it a blitz weekend we got quite a bit accomplished.


- We rocked the ab dvd
- Spent about an hour doing a devotion and talking about the first chapter in Philippians together
- Made pesto, chicken, sun-dried tomato pizza (twice)


- walked to 86th Street and went to Zales and ordered Dan's wedding band
- got a yoga mat for Dan at TJMaxx
- waited in line at Wendy's for over 10 minutes to get frosties
- went grocery shopping
- dropped off two giant bags of Dan's old clothes at the Salvation Army 
- made homemade chicken noodle soup
- watched a lot of Breaking Bad, Parks & Rec, a documentary about AIDs in San Francisco, a documentary about 9/11, and we rented Gravity on Amazon.
- Church, and all that...
- I did laundry
- I finished my taxes and Dan got a good start on his


- Requested three more quotes from potential caterers
- Filled-out a DJ questionnaire for our skype meeting on Tuesday  

YAY for motivation March.  Now we're just waiting for the sun to join us. 

P.S.  Look how hard Dan is concentrating on washing the dishes!  Makes me smile.


1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts.... I feel like I have a little window into your life and it always makes me smile. Love you so much! Jess

    ReplyDelete