April 23, 2024

Life Lately

I've fallen behind yet again. Floundering over here at the moment. 

Currently the house is turned upside down as we are getting several windows replaced. Later this week the HOA is replacing the driveways. You can thank the weather for these two major project colliding in the same week. Home improvement projects, while satisfying to see completed, are never pretty or convenient in the process. 

Kip was sick over the weekend. Sweet little bub. He is back at school today.

We did some spring yard work over the weekend but we are still waiting for consistently warm temperatures to get going on flowers and such.

I had a four hour dentist appointment last Thursday wherein the crooks decided I needed to get my root canal from two years ago redone. Livid is an understatement. AND THEN, last night the temporary crown they placed fell out while I was eating dinner. So yeah, now I had to rearrange my work schedule again to get in to see the dentist tomorrow. And then I get the joy of going back two more times in May to have the root canal fixed. Does anyone else want the password to our bank account? At this rate I'd like to just get that tooth pulled but they tell me that would cost twice as much because I'd need an implant. Oh and they say reduce stress and "stop clinching your teeth." Right.

This little series of photos of Ivy perfectly represent my moods right now. 

I would like to title this "Spent."

Spent in emotions. Spent in cash. Might as well shove your face.

Happy Monday...or Tuesday...or whatever day I manage to post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment