December 1, 2023

Merry Grinchmas

Happy December 1st!!!!!!!!!!!! It's officially Christmas season so we kicked it off with our second annual Merry Grinchmas Breakfast!





We elevated the Grinch theme this year since we've been gathering decor since clearance last year. Mandy and I had fun pulling it all together for a merry good time. 







The kids got their countdown/Advent calendars and I got them each a Christmas themed hidden picture/I spy book. They each got a Christmas Tonie and an ornament to represent an interest. Kip got R2D2 and Ivy got a Unicorn. Plus a couple of other trinkets in there because I just can't help myself. 

We had green pancakes with bacon for breakfast and Mandy made some cute little fruit kabobs and a powdered donut mountain. It was a great way to start a Friday and the first of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment