October 6, 2021

Book Nook | Trains

I thought it was high time I shared our train book collection. 

Kip loves the roar of the rails and has consistently kept this interest for well over a year+ and thus our train books have grown.


I think I might have even left out some of our train books and I didn't even include our holiday train books like Polar Express and Spooky Express.

My favorites are Trains Don't Sleep and Freight Train. Kip probably likes Locomotive the most. It has stunning illustrations. Steam, Smoke, and Steel is a text heavy history of trains. And How Trains Work is a full flap and pull book with tons of facts and figures about trains.

If you're just starting out, begin with Where Do Steam Trains Sleep at Night, and let us know what you choo choo choose to add to your home library!

No comments:

Post a Comment