July 2, 2021

Happy Birthday Dan

We celebrated Dan's 36th birthday yesterday. In another time and another life, maybe Dan and I would have adventured around the city to celebrate, but in this season we spent the day juggling work and kids. 





I made his requested enchiladas for dinner. Mandy and Kip made cupcakes and he opened presents. Unfortunately that's all we were able to do. Dan left for Kansas early this morning to visit his dad in the hospital. Please send good thoughts and prayers for Grandpa's recovery. 

P.S., I know that blow-up crown is ridiculous and I entertained the idea of throwing it away this year but then I realized I have photos of Dan in it nearly every year of his 30s. I mean, if that's not a solid tradition, I don't know what is! 





Happy Birthday Dan! We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment