June 16, 2020

Dream Girl

Ivy is such a little sleepy dreamer. I feel like Kip was always awake when he was this age. He wanted to look around. He had serious FoMO (fear of missing out) and therefore rarely napped. He was a good nighttime sleeper but during the day, he was wide awake.

Ivy on the other hand, she is a dream girl. Now almost a month old (tomorrow) she is starting to stay awake a bit more during the day and showing us her dark and gorgeous eyes. But, for the most part, her happy place is snuggled-up on someones chest...fast asleep.


Mandy calls her the President of Dreamland and I have no complaints. Two kids is hard. A toddler in quarantine is hard. I'll take all the sleepy snuggles I can get!














I know the day is not far away when she will no longer fit in my arms and no longer want to snuggle. I know, now, to treasure these moments when I get them.  I wish I had done the same for Kip.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful girl! And yes! I wish I had snuggled each of my kids longer!

    ReplyDelete