December 13, 2019

Peeks from the Week

This week has felt like such an eternity for some reason. Just now Friday??

I'm feeling the scramble to get everything done before Christmas. So little time this year! Mandy has been immensely helpful with helping address and stamp Christmas cards. I've been scurrying to get my annual felt ornaments made for coworkers.


And we still have Christmas shopping to finish. All the wrapping and stuff to ship to Kansas. Dan has had a trial for the last forever weeks and that's stressful for him. We've been hosting our Table gatherings. I've had a writing workshop. And Kip has a cold.

I strongly relate to Amy Grant's Christmas song I Need a Silent Night right now.

Ohh, but one huge highlight this week...I got my Christmas gift early from Terri Mom and it's adorable needlepoint stockings from Land's End that are personalized!!!!


The train one is so perfect for Kip and I mean the hedgehog one was just made for me, right?? I love them so much. Thank you Terri Mom!!

Some Kip pics from this week:


He wants a big boy bed but I told him he couldn't have the paci in a big boy bed so he got down and went back to his crib. #priorities.





A little Popsicle treat at 9 pm for the drama king with a sore throat.


Happy Finally Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Poor baby😢 Warm jello is good for a sore throat too. Tastes good and coates the throat

    ReplyDelete