March 9, 2018

Peeks from the Week

Wow this week was SO long.

On Monday, Kippy and I had a good day together but some rough moments. He didn't nap well in the afternoon so he joined me in the kitchen while I planned to steam green beans for him to try. I was also making chicken pot pie filling at the same time. Bad idea. I lost track of time and the steamer basket melted, ruining the beans, the basket, and the pot. Kip also refused the pot pie filling. Wouldn't even swallow it. Little turkey.


On Tuesday everyone in the area was prepping for the big snow storm that was to arrive on Wednesday. Mandy came over Tuesday night so she wouldn't have to drive in the snow. Neither Dan or I got a snow day on Wednesday and although we got some snow it wasn't nearly as much as they predicted. This was my walk home from work, just two hours before the snow stopped falling.



Kippy has started getting into the crawling position. Not moving yet but it's close.


Also, how sweet is this?? Mandy introduced Kippy to my American Girl Doll.


This morning Auntie Jessy arrived!!! The snow is nearly all melted and we are excited for the weekend. Also, DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME. For me, it's the unofficial start of spring. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment