January 25, 2014

Favorite Pastimes

So Stephanie has done the last few posts and it is probably time for me to contribute.

Anyways, since starting to date over 1 year and 4 months ago we discovered a lot about each other. However, one that we truly both enjoy is something so simple and easy.  It is getting to snuggle up next each other on the futon and watch TV, netflix and even some sports (Stephanie so sweet to watch bball and football with me)!

For both of us there is something special about slowing down from the busy life of the city.  Instead we get to be still and laugh, enjoy, jump and yell (I'm the only one that yells but sports plays can be exciting).  I am so glad that we are able just to slow down and it is so helpful to me!

Love you Stephanie.  Thanks for spoiling me with all those delicious dinners that we eat as we watch a show.

So guess one of my favorite pastimes is slowing down and being with Stephanie.

Dan


No comments:

Post a Comment