November 12, 2013

Dan had the idea to start this blog? Really?

Yes I did have the idea to start this blog.  Although Stephanie gets all the credit for the name Tons and Bunches.

The reason I wanted to do this, as Stephanie knows so well, is my memory is not the best in the world. However, our story together I don't ever want to forget and I want to remember as much of it as possible.  So here we go and I apologize at the beginning for my grammar, but that's just who I am and hope you enjoy the mistakes as well!

So anyways, here is one moment of our lives together.  August 21, 2013 Stephanie and I went to the Empire State Building.  It was so cool.  I have always loved and been intrigued by buildings and architecture.  And it was so cool to go to the very top and see so much of New York City.  However, one of the best parts of the night was taking pictures with Stephanie at the top.  I've  never been a huge picture person growing up, but having a girlfriend and falling in love changes that (at least for me).  And I love when she snaps a picture on her iphone to give a surprise kiss.  I love to surprise her.  And the reaction it brings about in her.  So here's to the surprises we have shared together and to the surprises in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment