February 1, 2014

Fun Gift

So Stephanie likes to spoil me.

On Friday Stephanie treated me to a  NBA basketball game between Brooklyn Nets and OKC Thunder. It was an anniversary gift from way back in September.

The evening started at a crazy busy Buffalo Wild Wings.   We both got some delicious wings although I kept getting bumped by the waiter and waitress trying to get to tables.  We survived the craziness and went over to the basketball arena.

 We had good seats and could see everything in the arena.

Here is a picture of us at the start of the game


And here is a picture of the court


Anyways, it was a great game.  Kevin Durant from OKC put on a show and made several amazing shots.  It was so much fun and Stephanie made me feel so special. Glad we can share moments like this. 

On a side note we were disappointed that they had no kiss cam this game we were ready!!!

Here is a final picture that shows how happy I was


No comments:

Post a Comment