September 22, 2017

Peeks from the Week

This was my last full week home from work. Frowny face.

My Monday and Tuesday with Kip went much better this week than last week because I made peace with the fact that my to-do list wouldn't get done. Once I surrendered that, I enjoyed my time with Kip much more and wasn't as frustrated with the napless days and excessive fussiness. Maybe he sensed my greater ease and seemed more content as well.







On Wednesday I went for my 6-week postpartum OB appointment while Mandy stayed home with Kippy. The appointment was a lame waste of time. My insensitive OB who didn't even deliver Kip didn't even ask his name. So, yeah, promptly switching OBs now.

On Thursday Dan and I were able to go out to lunch on a little double date with friends. We tried a new restaurant in the area and it was excellent. Kippy hung out in the baby carrier the whole time!! I then got a pedicure while Dan watched Kippy. Dan will be with Kip by himself on Thursdays so he is getting used to meeting all the baby demands solo.

Today is my last day with Mandy. And I'm sad about that. She makes me laugh and I'll miss our extra time but I'm glad Kippy gets to be with her. So as not to waste any of my last day with her, I'm signing off.

Happy Friday!! Baby feet!!


No comments:

Post a Comment