January 16, 2017

Weekending it

Happy Holiday Monday!

I forgot to post my Peeks from the Week on Friday because we had an unexpected early dismissal for the holiday weekend so my brain was in weekend mode too soon.  On Friday night we went to Gino's to cash-in the free pizza I won on New Years Eve for posting a picture of our dinner date on Instagram. Clearly there was no competition so I won!!


It was really good, we'd never tried their pizza before.

On Saturday we hung out in the morning and then headed into the city to go bowling (free!) with a bunch of other people in this leadership program we've been doing.



Dan and I played with another couple and I came in last every single game. Dan did pretty well and I did get two strikes, so I'm happy with that.

It snowed again on Saturday but didn't accumulate much and it was all melted by Sunday. After church we did our weekly grocery shopping and then a friend came over for cookies and tea and chat. It was nice to spend some quality time with her.

Dan was glued to watching all the football on Sunday but sadly his KC Cheifs lost to the Steelers and they are out of the playoffs. It's sad but I'm okay with it because if they had won they would play the Patriots next week and I despise the Patriots to no-end so I'm glad we won't have to watch that game with much emotion.

For our Johnson Sunday dinner I made BBQ chicken drummies, Momma's Mac & Cheese, and salad.


I have today off. Woot! And I have big plans to deep clean the apartment and do some freezer food prep. 

1 comment:

  1. That pizza looks good (then again, what pizza doesn't!?). I went bowling for the first time in forever a few weeks ago and it was so much fun, definitely a great way to spend the afternoon/evening.

    ReplyDelete